The Mayrand Food Group is currently looking for a committed purchaser who wants to contribute to the company's success.
Under the responsibility of the replenishment Manager, you will be responsible for the management of supplies in the assigned categories, the follow-up of inventories, and the collaboration with suppliers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure optimal inventory levels for the product categories under your responsibility, taking into account receiving and storage capacities
- Maintain supply parameters in line with the inventory management strategy
- Establish and maintain product sales forecasts in order to ensure adequate supply
- Analyze and follow up on performance indicators (inventory level, turnover rate, inventory budget, product status)
- Follow up with suppliers for all problems related to the receipt of products;
- Manage supplier returns
- Ensure the updating of product specific information in the system
- Work in conjunction with the negotiator and the marketing manager: excess inventory / long rotation / circular ads/supplier agreements...
Qualifications and skills required :
- Have a background in procurement (an asset)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in procurement, ideally in food
- Mastery of the Word and Excel office suite
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Initiative and autonomy
Why work for the Mayrand Food Group?
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Permanent, full-time position
- Group insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group RRSP
- Employee purchase discount (at the distribution center and in-store Mayrand 10%)
- Recognition program based on years of service
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Quebec company in full growth