Mayrand Plus, a food distribution activity for catering professionals, is currently looking for several evening order pickers.
- Hours from 6 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. from Sunday to Thursday
- Salary from $ 19.10 per hour, training is offered
Your main tasks will be:
- Assembling and preparing merchandise orders for different customers
- Helping to unload and to load orders for customer
- Verifying orders and items received and shipped
- Operate a forklift
- Any other tasks as required
Qualifications and skills:
- Hold a secondary 5 diploma or equivalent
- Experience in driving a forklift (asset)
- Physical capacity to lifting loads
- Organized and motivated to perform
- Good attention to details
- Available and flexible
Why work at Mayrand Plus?
- Hourly rate $19.10
- Other premiums may be applicable
- Work schedule from 18:00PM to 4:30AM (first week day shift for training)
- Full time, permanent position
- Group insurance and RRSP program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount (distribution center and 10% at any Mayrand’ stores)
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
Join a dynamic team proud to contribute to the growth of a Quebec company.
For over 40 years, Mayrand Plus (Alimplus) team has served a diverse clientele in the catering, institutional and commercial sectors. Our variety of fresh, dried, and frozen foods as well as our packaging and protein products allow us to meet the needs of our customers.