As Kitchenware Manager, you’ll provide expertise and excellent customer service in the area of kitchenware.
Are you interested in customer service? Are you known for your positive leadership?
Mayrand is currently seeking a manager for the Kitchenware Department. In addition to being passionate and committed, the incumbent must be interested in developing the department and marketing, and in so doing, will contribute to the success of the Mayrand Group's operations.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Oversee product marketing
- Keep the department supplied and manage its inventory
- Receive goods
- Ensure goods are presented optimally
- Manage your resources efficiently in terms of work schedules
- Have a solid background in kitchenware
- Care about giving customers knowledgeable advice
- Make sure the equipment, displays and work area are properly maintained (the department’s general cleanliness)
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and its direct relationships with customers.
You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys sharing with other team members and innovating with new quality products and innovative projects in order to provide a unique client experience for professional clients and individuals alike.
Necessary qualifications and skills:
- Hold a Secondary 5 diploma or the equivalent
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service management or team management in the food business
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in a kitchenware business (an asset)
- Be well organized
- Be results-oriented
- Fluent in spoken and written French
- Able to communicate
- Have a sense of merchandising
- Show team spirit, initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Company founded in 1914 and growing ever since
- Advantageous working conditions and group insurance
- 10% employee discount
- Continuing education
- Career opportunities with the company