Mayrand Plus, a food distribution business for catering professionals, is currently looking for an inside sales representative, involved, who wishes to contribute to the success of the company.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Inside Sales, the candidate will be responsible for communicating with customers in order to promote and offer new products when taking orders with them. In addition, the candidate must demonstrate professionalism and offer excellent customer service by standing out through knowledge of these products.
Your tasks will consist mainly of
- Make regular calls according to a predefined schedule to promote and sell products while taking orders;
- Ensure that clients' product portfolio is kept up to date and followed up with them;
- Solve customer problems in collaboration with the various stakeholders;
- Send all promotional material to clients;
- Actively participate in blitz and pre-booking by reaching established objectives;
- Respect the deadlines of activities;
- Work diligently in the management of newsletters in order to deliver the goods on time;
- Provide external sales representatives with all relevant information concerning their customers;
- Work effectively as a team with the various departments of the company;
- Process special orders (requisitions) for customers;
- Maintain the schedule of calls (weekly) on the current software;
- All other related tasks.
Qualifications and skills required
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) or equivalent;
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Work experience in retail or distribution center (an asset);
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs: Word; Excel; Outlook 365, Internet Explorer, CRM and ERP;
- Basic knowledge of English.
Why work at Mayrand Plus (Alimplus) ?
- Flexible schedule and possibility of remote working;
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance plan;
- Employee assistance program (EAP);
- Employee discount (10% off at the distribution centre and in Mayrand stores);
- Referral bonus for a total of $1,000 per hire;
- Continuing education and opportunities for advancement;
- Recognition program based on years of service;
- A friendly, dynamic work environment;
- A steadily growing, Quebec-based company.