As a fish clerk, you’ll be packaging different seafood products and providing excellent customer service.
Are you interested in the field of food and motivated by quality customer service? Mayrand is presently seeking dynamic and versatile candidates to fill several fish clerk positions.
Your tasks will consist mainly of
- Cut, pack, weigh and label seafood
- Prepare and maintain ice tables
- In season, cook some products (ex: lobster)
- Place products daily to make them available to customers
- Rotate inventory (product quality and expiry dates)
- Validate the correct temperature of refrigerators and freezers
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department (maintenance of equipment, displays and work area).
Join Mayrand’s butcher team, known for its expert professionalism and dynamism. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys passing on their knowledge and innovating, with new recipes and quality products.
Necessary qualifications and skills
- Good knowledge and fluency in French in oral and written
Why work at Mayrand
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company