Starting date: As soon as possible | Full time evening | Permanent Status
Reporting directly to the Evening Warehouse Supervisor at the Anjou Distribution Center, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating activities related to the assignment of orders to preparation, through the various routes to be assigned, invoicing and the production of certain distribution and logistics statistics. You must be organized and methodical.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Distribute orders to be assembled to the appropriate employees;
- Prepare and update the invoicing for the next day's routes;
- Print the various end of evening reports;
- Produce certain statistics related to distribution and logistics;
- All other related tasks.
Qualifications and skills required:
- High school diploma (DES) or equivalent;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office software and strong experience with integrated systems (ERP and CRM);
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, initiative, collaborative spirit and ability to work under pressure.
Why work at Mayrand Plus?
It's simple, fill in the information below and add your CV. We’ll contact you if your application matches our needs.