For over 40 years, Mayrand Plus team has served a diverse clientele in the catering, institutional and commercial sectors. Our variety of fresh, dried, and frozen foods as well as our packaging and protein products allow us to meet the needs of our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Assembling and preparing merchandise orders with forklift (Gerber and electric pallet truck) for different customers in our distribution center located at Anjou
- Helping to unload and to load orders for customer
- Verifying orders and items received and shipped
- Using scanner technologies to save merchandises
- Any other tasks as required.
Qualifications and skills:
- Hold a secondary 5 diploma or equivalent
- Experience in driving a forklift (asset)
- Physical capacity to lifting loads
- Organized and motivated to perform
- Good attention to details
- Available and flexible
Why work at Mayrand Plus?
- Hourly rate $19.10
- Other premiums may be applicable
- Work schedule from 18:00PM to 4:30AM
- Full time, permanent position
- Group insurance and RRSP program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount (distribution center and 10% at any Mayrand’ stores)
- Referral program for a total of $1000 after one year
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment