Reporting directly to the Vice President, merchandising and Negotiation and working in close collaboration with various stakeholders such as department managers, the candidate is responsible for developing the compliance of the data made available to our various teams in terms of quality and ensuring performance on our various sites.
Mayrand is currently looking for a new passionate and involved Data Management Coordinator who wants to contribute to the success of the company.
Your tasks will consist mainly of :
- Create product codes in the system from different product characteristics (French & English description, format, cost structure, retail price, UPC code, recipes, etc.).
- Manage the reactivation and presentation of products in the system according to internal standardization standards;
- Complete, validate and ensure the quality of data integrity;
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders such as the merchandising team, negotiators, marketing team, inventory controllers, suppliers to research and obtain product information;
- Follow up on maintenance requests and make the necessary corrections to the products;
- Prioritize opportunities to optimize content in French and English;
- Develop recipes and validate their integrity;
- Proceed with the structure of promotions and their integrity in all of our sales activities (flyers);
- Manage communications to ensure the prevention and detection of events related to data integrity with the support of the teams involved in the process.
- Gain an understanding of data integrity incidents and ensure that corrective and preventive actions are understandable and followed.
- Participate in the analysis of gaps regarding procedures associated with data integrity;
- Ensure data compliance and compliance with business processes.
Skills required :
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or an appropriate discipline;
- The ideal profile is motivated by challenges, has excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a team. The candidate knows how to accompany and support his business partners.
- Bilingual, oral & written
- Ease of communicating and working in a team with several stakeholders
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Strong interest in rigor and producing high quality work
- Organized and structured
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where things move quickly
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities
- Knowledge of MS Office softwares (Word, advanced Excel, Outlook)
Why work at Mayrand Plus?
- Flexible schedule and possibility of remote working
- Competitive salary
- Permanent full-time position
- Group insurance plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Group RRSP
- Employee discount (10% off at the distribution centre and in Mayrand stores)
- Referral bonus for a total of $1,000 per hire
- Continuing education and opportunities for advancement
- Recognition program based on years of service
- A friendly, dynamic work environment
- A steadily growing, Quebec-based company