As manager of the Dairy Department, you’ll be responsible for supply, counting and marketing of dairy products for sale.
Are you interested in the food industry? Does quality customer service matter to you? Mayrand is currently looking for dynamic, versatile applicants to expand its team of clerks in the Dairy Department.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Oversee product marketing
- Keep the department supplied and manage its inventory
- Receive goods
- Ensure goods are presented optimally
- Stock displays with a range of dairy products
- Rotate stocks (product quality and expiration dates)
- Complete inventory transactions with barcode readers
- Make sure refrigerators and freezers are at the right temperature
- See to the department’s general cleanliness (maintenance of equipment, displays and work area)
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its expert professionalism and dynamism. You’ll be welcomed by team members who enjoy passing on their know-how and innovating with new items and quality products.
- Hold a Secondary 5 diploma or the equivalent
- Have 1 to 2 years of experience in the food industry (an asset)
- Be well organized
- Be results-oriented
- Fluent in spoken and written French
- Able to communicate
- Have a sense of merchandising
- Show team spirit, initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility