Start date : As soon as possible | Work schedule : more than 32 hours - full time daytime | Job status : Permanent
* QUEBEC COMPANY
* 10% DISCOUNT
* GROUP INSURANCE
What are the advantages of working at Mayrand Food Service Group?
- Salary of $21.50 to $23/hour, depending on your experience
- 10% discount on all in-store purchases
- Clothing and equipment provided
- Insurance coverage (drug, dental, eye, life, ...) after 3 months of full time employment
What will be your responsibilities in your new position?
- Cut meat, poultry, ... and prepare them for sale (cut, tie, weigh)
- Monitor expiration dates and ensure stock rotation
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment, displays and work area
- Complete purchase orders according to inventory levels
- Respect hygiene and sanitation standards
Qualifications and skills required:
- DEP - Retail Butcher or equivalent
- Concerned about the quality of work and punctuality
Who is Mayrand Food Service Group?
Mayrand Food Service Group is a 100% Quebec-based company established in 1914 and specialized in food, packaging and equipment. A growing company, it currently has 4 branches located in Anjou, Brossard, Laval and Saint-Jérôme.
It's simple, fill in the information below and add your CV. We’ll contact you if your application matches our needs.