Are you in the food business and known for your team leadership?
Mayrand is currently seeking his butcher and fish manager, who will be in charge of meat procurement and inventory, pricing management, go-to-market activities and teams' management.
Your tasks will consist mainly of
- Prioritize and supervise the team's work on a daily basis
- Plan the meat's and fish's replenishment and production
- Develop strategies to deliver the department's performance
- Keep informed on new products and trends
- Manage loss prevention and product quality while maintaining an adequate inventory level
- Implement health, hygiene and safety standards
- Make or supervise cuts of meat and fish products
- Receive supplied goods while respecting the cold chain
Join the Mayrand team, known for its expert professionalism and dynamism. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys passing on their knowledge and innovating, with new recipes and quality products.
- Good control of the production area (experience in meat cut)
- Good knowledge and fluency in French in oral and written
- Having management experience is an important asset
- Experience in the wholesale sector (asset)
- Good knowledge of portioning (asset)
- DEP - retail butcher is an asset
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company