As Assistant Fruit & Vegetable Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the department manager with purchasing, operational management of the department, optimizing sales, managing your team and customer service.
Why choose Mayrand Food service Group?
- 5 days personal leave
- 4 weeks starting May 1st
- Group insurance: dental, drug, life and disability
- Attractive referral bonuses
- Uniforms provided
- Free parking
Your duties will mainly consist of :
- Supply, produce and merchandise the department to ensure operational standards are met, in collaboration with the manager.
- Control department inventory and operations to efficiently drive sales
- Ensure the smooth running of the processing program
- Ensure the integrity of posted prices
- Manage loss prevention and product quality (stock rotation), while maintaining adequate inventory levels
- Ensure proper temperature and storage conditions in accordance with MAPAQ standards
- Motivate, train, equip and supervise the team on a daily basis, and ensure a quality service offering
- Ensure a physical presence on the floor on a daily basis
- Apply administrative and disciplinary processes related to employee management
- Implement and enforce health, hygiene and safety standards
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Secondary 5 diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years' experience in a food retail environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written French
- Committed to providing quality customer service
- Positive leadership
Who is Mayrand food service Group?
Mayrand food service Group is a 100% Quebec-based company established in 1914, specializing in food, packaging and equipment. A fast-growing company, it currently has 4 branches in Anjou, Brossard, Laval and St-Jérôme.
Our 5 values: quality, transparency, local focus, innovation and customer success.